Another snow day allowed us to recon Big M. No good news whatsoever. All our base is gone. We checked both north and south sides of the Udell. If it weren’t for this mornings wet, heavy snow, we would have been walking on dirt. More likely than not, we won’t be grooming again. It’ll take lots of cold snow and consistent below freezing temps to get us out again on snow.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing