With close to a foot of fresh snow, the groomers got out on the trails for the first time this year. It’ll take a couple more passes to compact the snow and get it to set up but the cycling club is working hard to get all 18 miles rideable asap. Stay tuned for conditions and remember if you’re leaving a rut, the trails are too soft or you need to air down.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing