Ludington received about 3 inches of snow Thursday night and a group of seven or eight of us road in the SFT loops. The trail Saturday morning should be fantastic. Hopefully we continue to get couple inches of snow per day and winter fat biking season is here folks, come on up.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing