Dang, yesterday afternoon I went out after the morning groom and conditions were actually very good. ANd then we got three more inches of this horrible snow, light fluffy, nothing to it. With 1-3 more forecasted today. I’m going to wait until this blows through and try and make two quick passes with Rokon only to pack down what we have so maybe we can ride it in this weekend. Then groom proper once we get this thaw.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing