Ludington is riding great this morning. Rode in two laps of everything but the orange loop on the south side, just one lap there. Ride the north side in the direction of the Singletrack Showdown arrows. The last half mile of that hasn’t been groomed as much as the rest due to the parking spot of the groomer and the traffic pattern from frequent riders. I’ll fix that next time out.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing