Trails were great again today. We’re supposed to get 1-3 tonight. If that happens then we’ll probably groom Monday night and then hope everyone stays off it on Tuesday when it rains. We’ll have a good base and the warm up is supposed to be brief so I think after that we’ll have really good trails for a while.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing